- Jalie 2000 - Choice of Pants - Merlot stretch sateen
- Butterick 5147 - Pencil Skirt - Tweedy mystery wool found in stash
- Simplicity 4091 - Skirt with Flounce - Dark brown bamboo/cotton corduroy
- Butterick 5147 - A-line Skirt - I'm not sure about this one. Maybe the merlot stretch sateen again?
- Jalie 2005 - Choice of t-shirts - Not sure about the fabric yet
- Jalie 2787 - Criss-cross tops - Get Ziggy With It from Gorgeous Fabrics
- Jalie 2793 - Tunic - Dark brown and tan
- Jalie 2322 - Button-down Blouse - Tan embroidered corduroy
Kwik Sew 3584 - Gathered cropped jacket - Dark brown bamboo/cotton corduroy
Purse? Not sure about this one yet.
Here is the back of the Jalie 200 pants for SWAP.
Here is the jacket. It is a Kwik Sew pattern. I am liking their patterns more and more and more. I hope to have my wool skirt done by Monday. It's a 3-day weekend so we'll see.