After trying on the dress, I realized that it was just too wide in the bodice. I pinched out a half an inch at CF and a 1/4" on each side back piece. Here you can see the dress when I pinched out the excess. I pinched it out from the shoulder to the waistband.
Here you can see the adjustments for the back. I'm glad that I'm writing this post because I realized I did not alter the waistband piece. Thank goodness I haven't cut it yet. I added an inch to the waist in length. I often find that KS patterns are a little short in the waist for me. And then I usually do a petite adjustment and that makes it even shorter.
Here's the front alterations. I snipped a 1/2" off at CF. I did it on the neckband too but that's not shown. I cut off a little of the princess seams curves so it wasn't so pointy there.
Several of you asked about my petite adjustments with a sleeve. I use this Burda Workshop to petite my patterns. I only do one tuck between the shoulders and bust. I sometimes add back that 1/2" below the bust.
I plan to cut this out this weekend. I am going slow on this dress because I really want it to be a knock-out.