for pictures and posting. On the plus side, they did say that I should
have my Internet connection by Friday of this week. Anyway this
underwear pattern is from Ottobre May 2009. This is pattern #2:
"simply basic" panties and hipsters. I made the hipster version of boy
shorts. You can see from the pattern pieces it's kind of interesting
how much higher the center back is than the center front. You can see
I cut off a little bit from the center front and center back to make
them more like a low rise hipster boy shorts. They are very
comfortable and I'll be making more. This is a size 38 which is higher
than the 36 which matches my measurements. This isn't a real stretchy
fabric and maybe that's why I had to make them a size up. There's no
elastic in his underwear and all the edges are coverstitched.
And for those of you who have inquired, no I didn't piece this fabric.
Its just that cool.