In my last post, ya’ll got to hear what I’ve been doing that has kept me away from sewing. Here is another project I’ve been working on. Last year, when I moved out of the house, I picked up a cheapy (but all wood) dress and nightstand for my twin girls. It was originally a light pink color that was pretty ratty. I sanded the crap out of this and got all the pink off of it. Then I spray painted the dresser black and the drawers a darker shade of pink. I found some wooden knobs and painted them black to match. You can’t really tell in this picture but the dresser has got great little details. It’s missing a drawer because there is a little wood gluing going on.
I’m hoping I’ll be completely done with the knobs and everything in the next day or two. My girls will looooooooooooooove it.