Friday, October 9, 2015

Ottobre 05-2014 #6 Leggings with Alterations

I made them again with an adjusted rise and they fir much better. There is still a little extra length in the front rise (I think??).
ott_0514_6_7

 

This fabric is left over from this Jalie Bella dress. It’s a scuba knit and doesn’t stretch as much as my least pair of leggings.
ott_0514_6_8

 

For my adjustment, I used the same size 34 and took out 2cm at the rise and at the thigh. While I was wearing the purple pair, I sort of pinched out what would make the wrinkles disappear.
ott_0514_6_15

 

I think it’s better although this picture of the front rise makes it look worse, I think. Any alteration ideas? It seems like I need to take a wedge out from the CF tapering to nothing at the side seams. It also seems like that alteration may create the world’s most camel toe leggings ever. I’m not good at this. Duh, *head slap*I really should compare them to my Jalie tights. They fit perfectly, all the time.
ott_0514_6_9

 

It’s not me without my weird-ass poses.
ott_0514_6_10

 

The butt seems a lot better and the thighs, knees, and ankles seem to be where they should be.
ott_0514_6_11
ott_0514_6_12ott_0514_6_13ott_0514_6_14

 

I’ll totally wear these with a long tunic and boots!

No comments: