Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Completed Capsule Wardrobe

Well, even though I was unable to go to PR Weekend at the last minute*, I DID get my capsule wardrobe done. I think it turned out rather nicely, if I do say so myself. I made three shirts and two bottoms. The dress was already done. If I was really taking this on vacation, I would change up the shoe choices. I would include a pair of flat tennies and a low-heeled, neutral sandal.



I love all the pieces individually and I love them together. I added some detail shots below so you can see individual details too. 

Jalie 3355 and Jalie Vanessa Pant

I really like how this sweatshirt turned out. At first, I was worried it would be too baggy, but it turns out it's the right amount of slouchy and dressy (if you can say that about a sweatshirt). These pants are dead comfortable. 


Jalie 3130

I love this button-up shirt pattern. It fits so well with zero modifications and it's fabulously drafted! There are close-up and detail pictures here


Jalie 3243 - Pull-On Pants

I love this pattern and have made it so many times. There are more detail pictures here


Jalie 2788 - Twist Top

I love this top and have made it many times too. This time, I made it out of a rayon knit. I added two straps across the back. I love this fabric. It's Nicole Miller fabric I bought on clearance (shhhhh, don't tell!). 






*Unfortunately, there was just no way I could go - long story. I'm super sad about it, but there was no way to avoid it. Maybe next year?!?!??! 





No comments: