I raised the neckline seam an inch. Because, like I've said in the past, I have a bony/ribby chest. My pleats are too close to the center. If you look at the magazine, their darts are much further out to the sides. I folded, refolded, and folded those suckers again and again.
I think the weird line in the back is due to the serger seam. It really doesn't feel tight at all. The under-bust belt snugs up the front and must make the back tighter.
I didn't use my coverstitch this time. I used a (one of three!) decorative stitches from my Viking.
I interfaced the little pleated tab. I won't do that next time; it makes it stick out funny. I thought this knit would need the extra bulk. The side view gives me just a touch of the empire waist pregnancy look but not bad.
You can see the bust point is too high. Though on their model it looks very high too. I think I need to make a 36 and do an SBA.