Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Me? Read?

Jemima Bean and Assorted Notions have tagged me with a Literary Meme!

Rules:
  1. Pick up the nearest book.
  2. Open to page 123
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the next three sentences.
  5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

Well, my sewing room is next to the kid's playroom. Kid books wander in here all the time. The closest book happens to be a kid book titled, "The Visual Dictionary of Animals". There aren't really any paragraphs, just lots of pictures with little informational blurbs. Here are a few of them from page 123. Next to these blurbs in the book are the respective animal:

"Types of Carnivores

Ocelot (Family Felidae)

Raccoon (Family Procyonidae)

Weasel (Family Mustelidae)

Spotted Hyena (Family Hyaenidae)

Brown Bear (Family Ursidae)"

I will be bowing out of tagging five others because a lot of "my friends" have already been tagged. I can say that, right? They are my online friends anyway. I will I had something deeper and more meaningful to contribute but a kid's book is really a good reflect of my life. I'm all about the kids in this part of my life.

No comments: