I’ve been working on refashioning some of my son’s jeans into jeans for my girls. I have had very little time to sew lately because I’ve been moving, packing, and cleaning. My sewing stuff is still at the old house so I’ve been able to sew here and there when I have a moment. This is what I managed to do last night.
Then I went digging through my button box and found this button. I think I’ll cut off the shank and glue it to the existing button. I’ll have to check that it will still go through the hole though. Another option is to paint it with purple nail polish and then add a clear gloss to it. That might be fun too.