Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Swimsuit–Jalie and Ottobre

Ya’ll know I bought a new house with a hot tub. Well, I made the kids swimsuits and it was time to make one for me. I prefer to go au naturel but when you have company over or when you hot tub with the kidlets, well, I go with a swimsuit. I used Jalie 2446 for the bikini top and the Ottobre 5/2009 #2 underwear pattern for the bottoms.



Here are the bottoms. I used my Necchi machine and it does beautiful zig zags on nylon. I use a stretch needle and Gutterman thread to get the best results.




I love the Jalie bikini top. It’s pretty darn easy and looks pretty RTW when you get done. I lined the top and the front of the bottoms.



I bought the s-hooks from a while ago.