Thursday, March 23, 2017

Jalie 3674 - Isabelle

How amazing are these new Jalie running/gym tights? I love these so much! They are flattering, comfortable, and include a cool pocket. Mine are not made out of any material from the National City Swap Meet (What???). The solid blue is a Nike Dri-fit fabric from stash. The heather blue and orange are from stash also. There is a gusset so they are super comfy for movement. This is my tester version so their “real” pattern may be slightly different. I love the colorblocking options too. I actually drew these out and colored in different designs to see what I wanted to do. I love the pop of orange.
j_3674_1j_3674_2j_3674_3

 

This pocket is in the front at the waist panel and doesn’t have a closure.
j_3674_4

 

You stitch into the pocket at the top and can make the opening narrow or wide. I will probably make one pair with a key clip at the bottom because I’m neurotic about losing my keys on the trail. It’s the perfect size for a couple of Gu packets, an ID, and a key or two.
j_3674_5
j_3674_6

 

Spring is almost here (it’s still in the single digits in the morning) so I’ll be making several of these for the little running people. They love flashy running tights!!

No comments: