This is the fabric my husband bought me when he was in Houston. I chose the easiest-to-work-with fabric first. I am using the BWOF 10-2008 #103 pattern again because I like it so much. I lopped off about four inches at the hem again. This time I also added an orange piping strip that separated the pattern pieces. I didn't want it to look sorta mismatched so I did this so there would be an obvious line. Here is the first skirt I made with this pattern.
Pleat and piping detail on the front.
Here it is with matching tights. I didn't want to be too matchy-matchy so I picked the green top. I rather like it that way. And no, I haven't really been up for long.