- #114 - Retro Shift Dress - I love this and plan to make it again in a non-plaid.
- #125 - Pleated Trousers - I love these and plan to make them again too.
- #103 - Pleated Skirt - I've only made one pattern from this magazine but I made it twice.
- #118 - Raglan Sleeved T-shirt Dress - I love this dress. It's like wearing a wool blanket and it's super cozy. I knocked off a HotPatterns design.
- #111 LBD with Pleat Details - I love this dress. I wore it to a work party and got loads of compliments.
- #124 - Sweatshirt - I'll be making a short-sleeved version of this top too.
- #126 - Sweatpants - I love these and I see more in my future.
- #113 - Raglan T-shirt with Pleats - I really like this top and plan to wear it tonight to a Christmas Game Night.
There are a few other things I plan to make out of this magazine but it probably won't happen this month.
Old Issues of BWOF
- 08-2006-103 - Flared Skirt - I love this skirt. It's kind of mermaidy.
- 11-2006-138 - Kids' Coat - This coat almost killed me. I made a second one but it doesn't have all the details of the first one. It's a great pattern, it's just a little too intense for kids' coat.
- 09-2006-118 - Bootcut Pants - I never did get a very good picture of those pants but they are a great work staple.
- 08-2006-113 - Wrap Top - I love this top and will make another one when I find suitable fabric.
- 05-2005-104 - Polo Top - This is a great shirt for the summer. I have two and wear them both.
- 11-2006-130 - Safari Dress - I wear this dress in the summer. I like it.
- 09-2006-142 - Boys' Pants - I made these for my 4YO son. They are now too small. Of course.
Enjoy! Happy Holidays!