This is the inside shoulder seam. I used bias tape in the seam to stabilize it and then I coverstitched the edges. This fabric was picky so I fused all the edges first before I coverstitched. You could make this top is one or two hours but it took me a bit longer because of the fusing.
Here's the inside. It's a two-layer fabric. One side is rayon and the other is wool.
Beware: this top is low. I moved the top up by 3" and did my shoulder to bust shortening of 1/2" and it okay now.
Functional but kind of blahhhhh. But, it will be a nice undershirt. Here's the full review if you want to read about it.
ETA: I forgot to mention that Seams Like Home, our local fabric boutique, now carries Jalie patterns. I wish they would have told me a while ago because I already bought those new patterns through PatternReview.com. I would rather buy local and support them. They emailed me because they know I
needed wanted them. Tamara, here's your chance to use that new fabric!