These pictures will get bigger if you click on them.
I can't ever hear when my new camera clicks. This time I was turning around as the self-timer was doing it's job. Whoops.
Look away pattern drafters. I don't know what I'm doing. This may look ugly to you but it worked. To remove the gathers in the back I made three slits in the tissue and overlapped it until the notches matched.
Here you can see the bodice and the bottom piece together.
This is really a simple pattern. I added the neck band to the top of the bodice piece for the red dress and didn't change that technique for this version. There are only four pieces for the whole tunic/dress: bodice front, bodice back, lower front, and lower back. Waaaaay easy and no fitting issues because it's a loose and easy pattern. I'll post a proper review later on Pattern Review. I plan to cut into the silk Monday or Tuesday. I have to run eight miles tomorrow morning and then we are going boating/fishing/camping. We'll be back late Sunday and we'll have to unpack. Kristine, this is your chance.