Friday, September 18, 2009

Cool YouTube videos

I don't know if you guys have even seen these videos. They are short videos of Pfaff sewing feet. There are 55 videos in this collection and some pretty cool feet. Have you guys ever seen the ruffler foot in action? It almost looks like an alien. If you've ever wondered about a specific foot, this is a great place to check it out before you buy. Of course, they are Pfaff feet but they'll give you an idea of how it works. I found these because I am looking for Nechhi topstitching feet. I found some awesome industrial feet on eBay thanks to a comment. I love my readers/commenters!! Thanks you guys. (eta: I'm having some odd text problems because of these embedded movies. I hope it is better now.)





3 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for posting this. I have a weakness for sewing feet, and my machine is a Pfaff. :)

Linda L said...

I am like Ruth I have that same weakness.

Peggy said...

Admiring lurker coming out to say "Thanks" for posting those links! I too have a Pfaff and a weakness for feet. I saw a couple I don't have and must correct that asap!