Friday, June 17, 2016

Jalie 3135 Skinsuit - Wait for it . . .

Lovely Darling: Hey mom, I volunteered you to sew something today.
Me: WTF?!?!?! (in my head) Oh? (out my mouth)
Lovely Darling: YEA, Mr. __________ said if most people sign up for the race, he’ll wear a head to toe pink outfit that you make.
Me: Did he say what kind of outfit?
Lovely Darling: He’s thinking like pink shorts and a pink t-shirt?
Me: *evil grin* But do I have to do pink shorts and t-shirt?
Lovely Darling: *looking slightly scared* Um, no. He said he would wear whatever you make.
Me: MWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA. MWWWAAAAA haaaaa haaaaa!
Lovely Darling: Um, mom? Mom? Stop doing that. No, really. Stop.

 

And that, my friends, is how I got a teacher to wear a head to toe hot pink sparkle suit made by yours truly. He’s the best teacher ever! Introducing Jalie 3135, my new friend.

j_3135_1

 

I had to take his measurements and he fit into the Y size range. He, however, is not 5”6”. I added 2.5” in length to the torso, arms, and legs.
FullSizeRender (59)

 

Feel the pink. Love the pink.
FullSizeRender (60)

 

On me, you can see it’s kind of a baggy mess. A pink, sparkly baggy mess.
FullSizeRender (61)

 

Oh yes. My precious.
FullSizeRender (62)

 

Poor guy. It must have been 70 degrees that day. I let him wear the shorts. Cause I’m nice like that. His students were extremely excited to see him.
FullSizeRender-(63)

 

I chuckled the whole day. The. Whole. Day.

No comments: