Saturday, June 25, 2016

Jalie 3462 - Cora Shorts

I already ran 10 miles this morning so this is the real-deal picture. No make-up and no primping for you people. I made another pair of these Cora shorts from Jalie. I love these shorts for running long distances.
j_3462_37

 

Here’s what I love the most about this pattern. The GIANT pocket. I fit my iPhone 6 and two sets of keys in this pocket this morning. Nothing bounced, jiggled, or moved. The pocket is awesome.
j_3462_35

 

Here the phone is in the pocket. You can see how it fits in there.
j_3462_36

 

The solid is a wicking polyester from Heddy’s in Las Vegas. The water color print is a poly/spandex from Spandex House. It looks like clouds and the sky at sunset. It’s a fun print. It’s the first print on this search page.
j_3462_34

 

I’ve made this pattern several times and I’ve always been very happy with it. The only modification I make is longer elastic because I don’t like tight things around my waist when I run.
j_3462_38

 

I have a fun project coming up!! Stay tuned!

No comments: