Friday, May 20, 2016

Jalie 3024 - Another Cute Jalie Dress!

Remember the cute Jalie dress I made the other day? Well, I loved it so much I made another one! This one is very different though. This one has binding on the neckline and the arms and the main body is made from a double knit. I love the graphic print of this one.
FullSizeRender (44)FullSizeRender (45)

 

My binding rocked if I do say so myself. I’m really getting the hang of the binding part.
FullSizeRender (46)
FullSizeRender (47)FullSizeRender (48)FullSizeRender (49)FullSizeRender (50)

 

And yes, I wore it just like this with my sneakers. All the bright colors made my happy.
FullSizeRender (51)

 

Now I have three matchy outfits. I really like how they are all similar but not the same. I really, really am out of this fabric now.
ott_0316_25_7

No comments: