Monday, June 30, 2008

Burda - 06-2008-125 Trousers

I got them finished and I like them in a casual-sandal kind of way. The next pair of BWOF pants I make, I'll really buckle down the fit in the back. But, since I had already cut off the SA of these I think this is good 'nuff. I'll definitely wear them as is. They are perfect with my Chaco sandals. Do you know I've had these sandals for over 10 years? I'm so buying another pair when these die.

I like all the buttons. I ended up sewing all the way down the leg. That's fun when the legs are already put together.



With my Jalie top from yesterday.


Yes, I know, some fitting issues. Next pair I'll work on it.

7 comments:

Paula said...

When they were 'wide-legged' they were down right scary! Much better! Drapy must be the buzzword for those wide-legged!! Detail (buttons, etc.) is adorable!

Melissa said...

I really like the pants. I'll have to check out the post I missed when they were too big - I think they look great on you!

Sew Shy said...

Very cute! I actually prefer the topstitching down the front to the pleat. You definitely turned that pleat into a winning feature. Love the buttons and tabs too.

Sigrid said...

These really turned out fine. This slim style is much better on your frame. Just didn't know what to think of them before, so no previous comment. The original shape was not good on you, this is so much better.

cidell said...

They are slightly baggy but I think that's how they are supposed to look. They look terrific on you. My kingdom for cute pants I tell you!

Keely said...

The outfit is looking good! I do like the slimmer leg.

Unknown said...

Your pants look great! Did you take out the pleat? Wonderful job!