Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged a while ago by Melissa and then recently by Christina.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
  • Living in sin with my to-be husband.
  • Just graduated with my BS in BS. (Biological Sciences)
  • Starting my MAT in Education
  • Debating whether to continue my summer job as an Aquatic Entomological Taxonomist (read: water bug classifier)
What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
  • Finish up order for the hospital -- DONE
  • Finish up sewing for MIL (short, quick sewing task) -- DONE
  • 1 load of laundry -- DONE-ish. It's washed and dried but not put away.
  • wash new fabric and test wool swatches with topstitching -- DONE
  • get birthday present for birthday girl on Sunday -- eh . . . not yet?

Snacks I enjoy.
  • Salty snacks. Salt and vinegar chips? Yum!
  • Fresh fruit
  • Nuts
  • CHEESE (and most things dairy)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
  • Buy land -- not sure where
  • Set up education funds for my kids. These funds would not pay 100% for their tuition but would pay 50% of something like that.
  • Play
  • Sew

Places I have lived.

  • Dillingham, Fairbanks, and Anchorage, Alaska
  • Clemson, South Carolina (working at the Savannah River Plant, YIKES!)
  • Tramway Bar Mine, Alaska (middle fork of the Koyukuk)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

What a coincidence! After grad school, my husband was offered a job at the Savannah River Plant and he almost accepted - we came so close to living there ourselves! I sometimes wonder what our lives would be like if he had accepted...

Christina said...

Thanks for playing along!