What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Living in sin with my to-be husband.
- Just graduated with my BS in BS. (Biological Sciences)
- Starting my MAT in Education
- Debating whether to continue my summer job as an Aquatic Entomological Taxonomist (read: water bug classifier)
- Finish up order for the hospital -- DONE
- Finish up sewing for MIL (short, quick sewing task) -- DONE
- 1 load of laundry -- DONE-ish. It's washed and dried but not put away.
- wash new fabric and test wool swatches with topstitching -- DONE
- get birthday present for birthday girl on Sunday -- eh . . . not yet?
Snacks I enjoy.
- Salty snacks. Salt and vinegar chips? Yum!
- Fresh fruit
- CHEESE (and most things dairy)
- Buy land -- not sure where
- Set up education funds for my kids. These funds would not pay 100% for their tuition but would pay 50% of something like that.
Places I have lived.
- Dillingham, Fairbanks, and Anchorage, Alaska
- Clemson, South Carolina (working at the Savannah River Plant, YIKES!)
- Tramway Bar Mine, Alaska (middle fork of the Koyukuk)