Still working away on SWAP. Current update:
- Jalie 2000 - Choice of Pants - Merlot stretch sateen
- Butterick 5147 - Pencil Skirt - Tweedy mystery wool found in stash
- Simplicity 4091 - Skirt with Flounce - Dark brown bamboo/cotton corduroy
- Butterick 5147 - A-line Skirt - Waiting for some wine-colored moleskin fabric from Fabric.com
- Jalie 2005 - Choice of t-shirts - I bought some bubble knit fabric from Fabric.com. I bought it in a tan color. I'm not sure of the weight so I'll wait to see when it gets here.
- Jalie 2787 - Criss-cross tops - Get Ziggy With It from Gorgeous Fabrics
- Jalie 2793 - Tunic - Dark brown and tan
- Jalie 2322 - Button-down Blouse - Tan embroidered corduroy
Jacket (waiting for the fitted top contest on PR.com)
- Kwik Sew 3584 - Gathered cropped jacket - Dark brown bamboo/cotton corduroy
Purse? Not sure about this one yet. I am thinking of doing a wristlet/credit card pouch.