Thursday, February 23, 2012

I’m so bad. Sweater Knits Sale at Fabric.com!

I don’t know how many of you know but Fabric.com does a Deal of the Day sale. Their deal of the day today is 40% Sweater Knits. I couldn’t resist. I bought a teeny bit of yardage. I’m going to have to bust out some knit tops soon. My stash is growing by the day!!
Fabric.com Deal of the Day

 

First I bought this gorgeous rayon blend jersey knit fabric for $4.19/yd.
Designer Printed Stretch Rayon Blend Jersey Knit  Stripes Charcoal/White/Grey 

 

Then this stretch rayon blend knit for $4.19/yd
Designer Stretch Rayon Blend Slub Jersey Knit Heather Grey

 

I bought these super cute cotton blend knits to make girl jammies. It was more expensive at $7/yd but so cute!
Designer Stretch Cotton Jersey Knit Big Flower Buds Red/Pink/Rust Designer Cotton Jersey Knit Floral Multi/Yellow

 

This is a sweater mesh knit. The close-up pic is pretty cool. I love sweater knit and stripes.
Designer Sweater Mesh Knit Silver/Coral 

 

This is purple striped rayon/Lurex. FUN!
Rayon/Lurex Jersey Knit Stripes Plum 

 

This is a mid-weight stretch rayon sweater knit.
Designer Stretch Rayon Sweater Knit Augergine

 

 

Along these same lines, I did cut out a knit top last night. It’s a Jalie cross top. Love my Jalies!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You have some great picks!!! I know I saw the advertisement and had to close the page. So tempting!!!! No matter how much fabric I get I won't ever feel I have enough knits;)

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

You're an enabler! I gave in and clicked your link, then bought two sweater knits! I don't hold it against you...