I made a new swimsuit and I did my photo shoot on location. That’s my way of saying I didn’t have time to take photos of this swimsuit before I left. But, aren’t these more fun anyway? I used the bikini top from Jalie 2446. I think it’s a discontinued pattern now. I looked at Jalie.com and it doesn’t exist anymore. I used the bottoms from one of their new patterns, Jalie 3247. It’s not made for swimsuits, but it works great. I bought this swimsuit nylon at a fabric store in San Diego.
Here’s the back. I modified the bottoms so this is not what they would look like straight out of the envelope. I removed about an inch off the hem so they would be more swimsuit and less booty shorts. I also scooped the CF down about 2cm to make the front a little lower. The CB was lowered about 1cm. I love the coverage of them. I’m 40 people, I don’t need my ass hanging out everywhere.
I need to get in gear and make my March Burda Challenge item!!!