Monday, April 20, 2015

Jalie 3245 - Another tank

I had to do it. I had to make another one. The pattern was sitting on my table to be put away and this fabric was sitting next to it. What’s a girl to do??!? There’s nothing much to say. Super easy and cute Jalie tank made from pattern #3245. I just folded and coverstitched the neckline and armholes. I’ve made two others of this pattern and a whole load of the other version of this pattern; the raglan top.
j_3245_70

I wore this to work today with a black cardigan. I love, love, love the graphic-ness (that should be a word) of this fabric. This is a doubleknit I got from the National City Swap Meet (of course!) for $2.00/yard. It’s such nice fabric!! I really like the back of this pattern.
j_3245_71


I have no head. Why do I think this would be fun over a pair of teal polka dot pants? I’m all about graphic and bright this spring.
j_3245_72

More later!

3 comments:

Szilvia Bodi said...

Amazing graphic fabric! Looks very elegant!

Persistenttiger said...

I love it!

kristin at sunnysewing said...

omg! You keep teasing me with this pattern! This one looks fabulous too. I'm off to trace it out, finally. :)