Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Woof.

It’s that time of year again! The time of year where we go commercial fishing!! I’ve commented on this over the years so feel free to go back and look them over. Beware of blood! (2014, 2013, 2012)


I’m done. So done. I just want to laze around for a couple of days and mend my aching back and un-stick my claw-like fingers. Sockeye salmon, yum. I’m a total salmon snob. I only like to eat fresh-caught sockeye salmon. (Jalie Merino wool top! I wore this, like, The Whole Time)
fish5fish10

 

Sand.
fish1

 

Sun.
fish2

 

Frog hunting with the kids. We caught five.
fish3

 

Fires.
fish4

 

Beautiful sunsets.
fish6

 

Creek beautification.
fish7

 

 

Wet, happy dog (she just turned one!!).
fish8

 

I ran up a mountain. There was snow.
fish9

See? I can’t even write. I’ll be up and at it shortly, but right now, I just want tea and sleep.