Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ottobre 02-2017 #17–Knit Top with Ruching

Simple knit top with front (boob) ruching. This is pretty easy top so there is not much to tell you. Let’s see, the raglan sleeves have darts in the shoulders that you can barely see in the line drawing. There is a slight curve to the hem. The only change I made was to add an inch above the bust without changing the armholes. This has a pretty, wide neck.
ott_0217_17_5

 

Here I’m wearing it with this Burda skirt.
ott_0217_17_1

 

This fabric has a lot of stretch and this is comfortable but very form fitting.
ott_0217_17_2
ott_0217_17_3

 

The only thing I will change next time is the sleeve length. This is a weird length. I think they are supposed to be full length? But they aren’t? These are just slightly shorter than my wrist so they just look . . .  wrong. It’s easy enough to fix though, I will just push them up so it looks like they are supposed to be that length. Next time I make it, I’ll extend it an inch or two.
ott_0217_17_4

 

Next? I may have a bomber jacket to take pictures of!!!!!!!!!!!! And, spoiler alert, I freaking LOVE IT.

No comments: