Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hmmmmm . . . 7594

This is one of the new envelope patterns from Burda. It's 7594. I think I would get a lot of use out of it in a sweater knit this fall/winter. Is it from a past Burda WOF? I would rather search down and buy the magazine than a single pattern. Of course, I could probably just morph together this pattern from existing patterns I already have. It's just a turtleneck on a looser drop-shouldered knit top. Do you think the sleeves are just folded up and tacked? Or, do you think they are doubled and sewn on as a cuff?


I should be able to show you the crushed velvet dress today. I'm just trying to figure out the neckline and how to finish it.

3 comments:

Tee said...

I bet you could create this from an existing pattern. I think the cuff are rolled.

Cissie said...

Love that top, Dawn. Do you have a good source for sweater knit fabric?
Cissie

gwensews said...

I believe the cuffs are rolled.