Saturday, August 16, 2008

Done!

Woooo hooooo! Got 'er done! Here is composite photo. I don't know why my camera is making everything pink, yellow, or fuzzy. It may be time to get another one. I think the skirt turned out cute too.

I broke out the calf-high boots too because it is getting to be fall (and because I love them).


Close-up of pleat.


You can see it's pretty high.


I lined this with Misty Designer Lining from Gorgeous Fabrics.


You can barely see the walking vent I added to the bottom.


Here is a link to the review of the skirt, Jalie top, and the mini-wardrobe composite.

12 comments:

Tamara said...

Looks wonderful! Great job!

Christina said...

This is a great collection, I'm really liking the berry colors.

loopylulu said...

I agree that this is a great collection. It looks very well thought out.

loopylulu said...

I agree that this is a great collection. It looks very well thought out.

Dana said...

Looks great, Speedy!

Unknown said...

I knew I should've skipped the gym this morning and finished! Darn it... your outfits look fantastic, that skirt really works on you! Job well done!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the looks!!! I especially like the skirt with the sweater top. Just lovely!! Great Job!

Janene said...

Your planning paid off - it is a terrific collection...and your things actually fit!

Anonymous said...

The wardrobe is so GORGEOUS!!! I love the color combinations.

Catherine said...

A fantastic collection. Well done on finishing so early! Everything looks great on you.

Adrienne said...

Everything looks great! Love the colors!!!

Melissa said...

What a great wardrobe! I really love that skirt.