Thanks Lindsey T for telling us about Picnic. This is the program I used to make the collages.
March 2008 - My first BWOF magazine. I went a bit crazy with this one and made quite a few things out of it. I linked each of these to my PR reviews.
- #114 Pencil Skirt with Pleats - My first BWOF!! This pattern changed my (sewing) life. I wear this skirt all the time.
- #110 Sleeveless Empire Waist Top - I made this twice. Once in a knit and once in a white eyelet. I love the eylet version. The blue one has already been donated.
- #108 Blouse with Details - This was a dud and has been donated. I didn't like the varigated thread; made it look too Becky-HomeEccy.
- #101 - Jacket/Parka - This is a great lightweight jacket. I wear it all Spring and Summer.
- #115 - Dress with neck pleats and puffed arms - This has never been worn out of the house but it will be someday. I love it.
- #113 - Flouncy Wrap Top - This was my second BWOF and I still wear this one quite a bit. Although I usually wear it over a turtleneck because it is cold!
- #105 - Overblouse - I made two version; one wool and one in stretch plaid. I wear the wool one all the time as a layering piece.
- #104 - Dress with Waist Runching - I never did wear this to wedding for which I made it. It was too cold that day. Instead I wear it in the winter with tights and a knit top underneath.
June 2008 - This was my first magazine that came with the subscription.
- #106 - Retro Blouse - I was only so-so with this when I made it but I wear it all the time too. I wear it with a light knit top under it to keep warm. I love the length and the drawstring waist tie.
- #123 - T-shirt with Cut-Outs - I like this but never wear it. Maybe I can wear this this summer when it's warm.
- #104 - Pants - I love these pants but dislike this color. I'll have to make these again but with a more neutral color.
- #125 Pants with Hip Flaps - I love these and forgot to add them to the collage.
- #116 - Empire Top - This is made out of black eyelet and I love it. I haven't had many opportunies to wear this but maybe next summer.
- #140 - Headscarves - I think they are cute; my husband says, "Dime store hooker . . ." You decide.
- #109 - Raglan T-shirt - This is my workout shirt. I wear it when I run indoors on the threadmill.
- #109 - Skirt with Front Pleat - I like this skirt but don't wear it that often. I should have underlined the fabric. (I just realized that one of these numbers is wrong, I'll have to figure that out. Oops!)
- #118 - Tunic Dress - I shortened this to top length. I made it out of sweater knit and it's cozy.