Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ottobre 06-2015 #13 Snazzy Leggings

I’ve made these leggings before and they girls love them. I am still making them in size 128 and adding a few inches of length. These Little People are long and lanky. Regular leggings either fit in the waist and are capri length or fit in the length and show crack with every movement. You moms out there know exactly what I’m talking about.
ott_0615_13_6

 

This time I made this with fabric from Spandex House. The girls fell in love with this ice cream fabric. It’s a thick poly/Lycra fabric that has fabulous stretch and recovery.
FullSizeRender (22)

 

I substituted the “stretch grosgrain ribbon” with FOE in a fun glitter pink.
FullSizeRender (24)

 

And this, by the way, is not the way she’ll be wearing it to school. There will be a longer tunic and TOMs, not these heeled sandals and this short top.
FullSizeRender (26)

 

The other pair is hearts and green stripes. I can’t find the exact fabric on the website. That is the one downside of Spandex House, they don’t have a great web interface. You have to look through pages and pages of fabric. There is no way to sort by color or designs. So, this fabric is on there, but it didn’t show up with the keyword “heart”.
FullSizeRender (27)
FullSizeRender (28)

 

One of the things I really like about this pattern is how high up in the back it goes. There is not any chance of butt peakage when they bend over or do cartwheels.
FullSizeRender (29)

 

I used the same pink glitter FOE on both pairs.
FullSizeRender (30)

 

I explained how to do this here, but I really like this ruching down on the legs. You really could do this to any pair of leggings. Pardon my peek-a-boo basting threads.
FullSizeRender (31)

 

Ice creeaaammmmm.
FullSizeRender (32)

I don’t know about you guys, but we have had about five days in a row of 70 degree temperatures and it’s too hot for me!

No comments: