- KS 3567 in size small for me. It's a thin gray sweatshirt knit that is cozy. I'm making the round collar this time. DONE
- KS 3567 in size medium for my mom in blue microfleece. I plan to add a front zipper to this but want to think about it first. DONE
- KS 3567 in the medium size again for my MIL. My mom and MIL are getting matching tops for Christmas. I'm totally okay with that. The zipper colors will be different. DONE
- BWOF 11/06 #138 The second girl coat in a blue XALT Burlington Windproof/waterproof breathable laminate. DONE
- OW 05/2008 #5. These are the cargo pants in a size 34. I am hoping that this Ottobre pattern works so I can make a pair of jeans that are loose-fitting. I cut these out of a cheapy muslin fabric just to check the fit. Did the muslin fit. Too small but looks promising.
- My wool coat!!!! I actually cut out my wool coat pieces. Perhaps I'll join the Coat Sew Along blog again and participate. It's Burda 8022. NEED INTERFACING
Hopefully by tonight I'll be able to show a little more progress. I hope to have the grey knit top done so I can wear it to school tomorrow. It's chilly in my classroom.