Monday, July 27, 2015

Disqus and Shoes

I apologize to those of you who have commented on my blog today, but had your comments disappear. I guess there is some problem with Disqus and Blogger? When I looked it up online, it looks like Disqus and Blogger were having issues two or three months ago. I don’t know why it is only affecting me now. Yeesh. I loved how I could reply to individual comments with it. Any one having the same issues? Know how to fix it?

A bunch of you commented on my shoes and how could I love on them without telling you who made them! *head slap* Of course, I should have told you. www.sofftshoes.com And if you sign up for their newsletter, they send you an email for FORTY PERCENT off one pair of shoes. So I may end up also buying the black pair. They are super comfortable.

Here are my favorites though. What do you think? 

shoe1shoe2

Love both versions of these. Would they go well with my Eleonore jeans?
shoe3shoe4
These are the original pumps in black. I may buy these. I also love these slouchy boots. They are out of stock. Boo.
shoe5shoe6shoe7shoe8

 

I love sandals, but I’m trying to buy more shoes for work and fewer for summer. I can wear sandals to work but really only for the first couple of weeks in August and a few weeks in May. After that, it’s cold, wet, and snowy.

2 comments:

kathy said...

I think the shoes were even more amazing than the cardigan.

Unknown said...

The worst part of the school year is the first two weeks... because my feet are not used to "grown up shoes" and I get terrible blisters! All of those shoes are absolutely awesome, thanks for the 40% off info!