Here is the new top.
I found that last time I really didn't like the neck treatment. You stitch the neck flounce and body together with the wrong side of the flounce on top of the right side of the body fabric. You sew them together and then turn that inside and stitch from the outside. I didn't like that way because, on a top like this, you are going to see that inside sometimes. So, I added a third strip to the neck section. You can make the above picture bigger. But basically, I stitched the three together and then folded the extra piece over and caught that in the stitching effectively covering up the stitching on the inside. Here is the inside with that extra strip sewed down.