Sunday, October 26, 2008

Is it Halloween or What?

I thought I would share these kiddo pictures. They are funny and the last ones are sort of related to sewing.

I was busy cooking in the kitchen and she decided she needed tattoos. With the black and orange, it's perfect for this time of the year.


She's even got it around her mouth. Fortunately these are Crayola and most of it came off with warm water.


This is a 57 year old dress that their great-great grandmother made. It used to be light blue. It faded over time. The inside is pinked in some places and the edges are bound in ribbon in other places. This was my husband's mom's flower girl dress. Baby B loves it. We had to wrestle it away from her so her sister could wear it.


Of course, when we put it on said sister, she wanted it off, off, OFF! This is the same one that tattooed herself the day before. You can still see the greenish hue on her right arm.



My pants are almost done. I'm going to try to get pictures tonight. I've had a bit of trouble with the topstitching so I'm changing a couple of things.

2 comments:

Shelley's Garden said...

These photos are delightful. The 57-year-old dress is amazing.

Meg said...

Love the vintage dress. Funny how twins can be so different from each other. Nice job on the jeans.