Friday, October 10, 2008

More on the photos

A few people commented on the pretty pictures and colors from the deer hunt. I just want to thank Angie over at Quality Time for the little tutorial she put up a while ago. Here you can see the changes. I bring this up because it makes such a difference in your photos.

Here is the original photo.


Increased saturation.


Increased saturation and contrast.


Here we have the increased saturation and constrast plus the overlay that creates the darker edges.


Here we have the increased saturation and constrast plus the overlay that creates the darker edges. This is just a different version.
And you guys crack me up. My husband's fish is a real fish. lol/ They are Yellow Eye Rockfish. This is a picture from the Oregon Department of Fish and Game for those of you who think I'm fibbin'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The before and afters help see the benefit. That is quite a fish, I have to say! They say everything is bigger in Texas, so does that make everything brighter in Alaska?